needle adjustment for cmb

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davo

hallo

i have a cmb .67 running 10% nitro. I was wondering what needle valve setting it should be. the pipe length is about 27 cms and also what prop should i use.

Davo 8)

for the best advice we all need to get more info opn the sort of boat and setup you have now to give you the skills we have learned..

my guess is you have a mono hull.

when i first started i had an octura "x 457 3 blade" it worked well on the picco 80 till i blew it sky high.

also what pipe do you have ??

paul

destroyer racing

my hull type is an aeromarine sprintcat 36in and i have an unsilenced cmb pipe that i got with the motor. If your from australia youll probably know Tony Grinter. Yea i got my pipe from him.

Davo

I broke my CMB Purple head .67 at three turns out. I set my pipe length at 11 3/4 and I'm using the skinny black CMB pipe. It's an awesome combo.

Davo,

Post pics of this boat and motor running, Want to see the ride and handling of this set up.

thanks NT

i will see if i can send in pics. gonna have to take some first, or i will try and get a vid.

Davo 8)

Back