Need Updates to Race Manager Program?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

RaceCraftBearings

Just recently updated the Race Manager program so if you are a registered club/user please post here and email me at [email protected]

It is FREE to all registered users of the program.

When you email me please refresh my memory as to Club Registered to and Operating System

For those of you who read this and dont own the program but would like to have it post here and email me at the above addy.

Good Luck and Great Boating to you all!

Ron

Last edited:
Geez Ron, I just figured out 1.04!! LOL
No Biggie Don its the same only better LOL! I will bring you an update when I come see you at your race.

Bill Zuber I need you to email me so I can get an updated email addy for you cant seem to find you in my address book.

Kevin, Mikey and several others have been sent Upgrades as of this evening.

Thanks and Happy Boating!

Last edited:
Hello Ron, add me to your list for the new update.

Down in South Florida we've used it for years!

Appreciate your effort. Sent PM also.. B)

Ron Ratoff

Last edited by a moderator:
Ron your on the list PLEASE Email me so I can get an updated email address!

Bill I still need you to Email me Please I need updated email addy for you!

[email protected]

PS I dont sell bearings anymore I am getting bearing requests see Jon Thibedeau if he is still selling them!

Race Manager and High Points Manager Software is all I have to sell! Hummm I could sell my wife but we been together over 26 years and has become very valuable to me so NO DEAL!

Last edited:
I'm still here and carry the WIB and GRW bearings that Ron used to sell.

Thanks for redirecting the folks that need bearings. Glad to see you back on here, Ron.

Hey Jon thanks for the welcome and my pleasure to redirect those requests to you!

Just got my latest stock order. I'm stocking every 3-4 weeks now. Did have one hiccup on the 609's, took over 2 months to get a back order from WIB. But I have plenty now.

Just recently updated the Race Manager program so if you are a registered club/user please post here and email me at [email protected]

It is FREE to all registered users of the program.

When you email me please refresh my memory as to Club Registered to and Operating System

For those of you who read this and dont own the program but would like to have it post here and email me at the above addy.

Good Luck and Great Boating to you all!

Ron
Still searching for people who need Free Upgrades have sent out several who's next?

Still searching for people who need Free Upgrades have sent out several who's next?
Still waiting on our free upgrade, Ron. I suppose that you believe that a racing club can be "unregistered" and their software license nullified because the club name has changed..... What a friggin' ripoff! Same racers, different pond and now you claim that we need to buy a new program. Oh!, but you did offer a discount... LOL

Patrick McDonald

Patrick that is not what you stated in your email to me If you are the same club with a different name then thats a different story but you said you were in a different club not that you changed the name of it.

How would this be ripping you off you have the program you paid for. The software is registered to clubs not an individual you registered it with Mesa and you told me you were now in the Scottsdale club to me that is two different clubs not that you moved the club down the road to Scottsdale.

Last edited:
It's obviously a matter of semantics, Ron. I could reword my original e-mail a number of ways and other individuals could read other things into it. I did not quit one club, walk with the software, and join another club as you seem to have deduced. I didn't feel that it would be necessary to provide all of the details regarding the circumstances... apparently I was wrong. A PM will be coming your way later today, no reason to waste other folks time with the sordid facts.

The ripoff lies in the fact that you won't send the "free" upgrade on what should continue to be a valid software license. The issue that makes it particularly irksome to me, is that I had to spend out of pocket cash for the program.

Latest posts

Back