Need to find two K&B 8907 outboards...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

topfuel443

Vendor
Just like the title says, I need two new K&B 8907 .21 outboards. In stock form, prefer new in box. Need the newer model gold carb 13mm....

Does anyone have these or know a hobby shop that has a couple?

~James

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Jerry, whats Garys #? He still doesnt have web access correct?

Ronald, I was refering to the carb that comes on the new motor, not the carb itself.

Thanks, James

James

630-279-2451 ........ Get the heads there to !!! ;)

Butch

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Jerry, whats Garys #? He still doesnt have web access correct?

Ronald, I was refering to the carb that comes on the new motor, not the carb itself.

Thanks, James
Call Randy Dicks. He should have a couple.

~Mitch

Mitch, Im gonna call him tonight and see what he has, I know he usually keeps one...

Punch your dad in the belly for me and tell him "Machs Gut" from Germany (pronounced "Mocks Goot")

~James

Mitch, Im gonna call him tonight and see what he has, I know he usually keeps one...

Punch your dad in the belly for me and tell him "Machs Gut" from Germany (pronounced "Mocks Goot")

~James
Alright I got him good. He about doubled over on the floor. I don't know what was funnier, my fist bouncing off his gut or the expression on his face wanting to know what in the heck I was saying. He said that you've got one coming when he sees you next. Just curious what does "machs gut" mean?

~Mitch

lol....

The direct translation is "make good" it means to have a good day among friends.

~James

Back