Need some help on colors

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now you got me thinking Andy...I think this would work for you..

Im thinking thats better suited for Robin,

it does cover the Petty blue idea sands the pink bottom,

AND

the drivers hair doo matches :p

He could always paint a 4 in front of the 3 ;)

I dunno... ask Russ... The 20 mono that was cut in half in Tampa is back together.. not much weight gain. :) If you touch it every day maybe a week or less.

Okay Norm, how much of a PITA is it gonna be to repair the rail ?????

Andy

AND

I dunno... ask Russ... The 20 mono that was cut in half in Tampa is back together.. not much weight gain. :) If you touch it every day maybe a week or less.

Andy

Not really sure I want to put the time and materials in it- $$$

Its a decent hull, but I could shed at least a pound or 2 with a new hull :eek: , This one has been fixed a time or 2 ;)

I bought it right and it placed every time I ran it, it owe's me nothing.

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Andy i like the wifes idea just leave the lime green out oh i will have a RTR for sale end of year with extra engine 125.00 delievered to you

AND

Andy

Not really sure I want to put the time and materials in it- $$$

Its a decent hull, but I could shed at least a pound or 2 with a new hull :eek: , This one has been fixed a time or 2 ;)

I bought it right and it placed every time I ran it, it owe's me nothing.

Andy
What 50 bucks for materials?

Weight on a 90 mono? LOL

Excuses.... :)

New boats are nice once in a while.

Strip it down and give it to somebody then.. ..

speaking about petty blue, could paint it to marty robbins colors.. yellow and pink? panter pink and lemon twist yellow.

Drew

I would leave the bottom white and paint the top Flourescent orange and that way if the boat dies the other boater have to go around it and you are safe and no chance of getting hit.

Dave Roach

Drew

I would leave the bottom white and paint the top Flourescent orange and that way if the boat dies the other boater have to go around it and you are safe and no chance of getting hit.

Dave Roach
unless your around a bunch of hot heads.

Drewski,

Get the boat stripped down and me and Ron can fix it. Got plenty of Carbon/Kevlar cloth, we will grind and reset the rail.

We can put the new mascot on the deck for you. A new 'Angry Timmy" logo

Drewski,

Get the boat stripped down and me and Ron can fix it. Got plenty of Carbon/Kevlar cloth, we will grind and reset the rail.

We can put the new mascot on the deck for you. A new 'Angry Timmy" logo
Andy;

There you go ....problem solved AND you now have a new logo as a bonus..

speaking about petty blue, could paint it to marty robbins colors.. yellow and pink? panter pink and lemon twist yellow.
I have to call Joe and tell him to keep you and your spray gun away from my boat! :lol: Petty blue tub and white sponsons?

Joe did my gas Cat in black and silver and it is visible on the water. Keep it right side up and running and you won't have to worry about it being black. A bright contrasting color like the silver, chrome, yellow or some other bright color keeps it visible.

With the color scvheme that you mentioned at first, Coors Lite would go with it for decals.

Back