Need some help in locating.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Propwash

Hello everybody, I am trying to track down some Aerotrend blue silicone exhaust coupler for a close friend who uses it on his 1/4 scale radial eng. From what I can gather, aerotrend has gone out of business. Hoping that some ones LHS may have some of this stuff still in their stores . Product # is 1023 1/4" I.D. X 15/32 " O.D. approx 12 - 16" long and # 1024 - 3/8" X 5/8 " O.D 12- 16" long. I am looking for three packages of each. If you happen to see this in your LHS, I would be very gratefull if you could provide me with the name of the hobby store and a phone # so I can order it up. This silicone coupler is being used to isolate the exhaust stacks to the colector ring in a Fairy SwordFish 1/4 scale airplane . Any help in locating this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your help in advance, Geoff Overell.

Hello everybody, I am trying to track down some Aerotrend blue silicone exhaust coupler for a close friend who uses it on his 1/4 scale radial eng. From what I can gather, aerotrend has gone out of business. Hoping that some ones LHS may have some of this stuff still in their stores . Product # is 1023 1/4" I.D. X 15/32 " O.D. approx 12 - 16" long and # 1024 - 3/8" X 5/8 " O.D 12- 16" long. I am looking for three packages of each. If you happen to see this in your LHS, I would be very gratefull if you could provide me with the name of the hobby store and a phone # so I can order it up. This silicone coupler is being used to isolate the exhaust stacks to the colector ring in a Fairy SwordFish 1/4 scale airplane . Any help in locating this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your help in advance, Geoff Overell.
Geoff, I think rocket city racing has some of the blue exh. coupling and a place here in Utah called the house of hose has it also.

Glenn

Geoff, I think rocket city racing has some of the blue exh. coupling and a place here in Utah called the house of hose has it also.

Glenn
Thanks Glenn , I will check it out , Geoff.

Glenn
Thanks Glenn , I will check it out , Geoff.
Geoff, Just looked on Rocket city web site-don't think they have anything under 1/2" Inside diameter. Try a Google search on house of hose.

Good Luck,

Glenn

Latest posts

Back