Need paint codes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DON MAHER

Guys I need the codes for the 1972 Notre Dame; really only the blue. Any help would be great as I am trying to be ready for the Grand Prix in Fremont. :unsure:

Don :)

Guys I need the codes for the 1972 Notre Dame; really only the blue. Any help would be great as I am trying to be ready for the Grand Prix in Fremont. :unsure:
Don

Dupont chromabase 5535k, if you need the white I have that also.

Ralph

Don,

I've got a question out to Roger right now for you. When I sold the Notre Dame to Bill a couple years ago, I gave him a can of 'the Correct' Blue (DCC (Concept)) with the boat. He can't locate the can right now, and I didn't keep the color #. Maybe his son Dave can find the can somewhere and give you the color #, and the mix #'s. I might have it, but it was not where it was supposed to be (in my file cabinet) when I looked.

Sounds like Ralph has helped. The CZAR can help confirm.

David

David,

Thank you for putting the question out there. Hopefully Roger or Dave can confirm the #

P/S Are you going to the G-P????

Last edited by a moderator:
Back