Need Help

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Muro

Supporting Member
Hello all I am looking for a prop to run on a FF21 running a NR with a OPS 3280 pipe. I know Tom recommends two props but what have the guys runing this boat found what prop runs the best in heat racing form. Also provide what has been done to the prop pitch /diameter etc. Thanks in advanced Jerry

Hello all I am looking for a prop to run on a FF21 running a NR with a OPS 3280 pipe. I know Tom recommends two props but what have the guys runing this boat found what prop runs the best in heat racing form. Also provide what has been done to the prop pitch /diameter etc. Thanks in advanced Jerry
I always had the best luck with an H-4, but the best I ever had mine running was with a B/C H-10. Hope this helps.

Cliff

Jerry,

what pipe length and nitro content are you running or going to run.

that will vary the prop specs.

chris

Suggest that you run a stok H7 very well sharpened and thinned. See, I still can't spell that word.... :lol:

Marty Davis

abc props 1716 = H-6 picthed 3.6-3.8 = H-7 = H10 = 1450 are all good props, props all sharpened , thinned ,bal

Dave Roach

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back