need a little help

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrgary

Supporting Member
hi,,i bought a ff 21 rigger with a new cmb with the 180 degree header and the cmb tt pipe,,please tell me from where to where is it measured from and how long is it

thanks,,,gary

measure from the center of the case or the glow plug to the weld on the pipe.. not sure on that motor pipe combo but i would bet you need to be between 8 - 8 1/4 that will get you going.. what nitro content and prop are you planning on running?

chris

measure from the center of the case or the glow plug to the weld on the pipe.. not sure on that motor pipe combo but i would bet you need to be between 8 - 8 1/4 that will get you going.. what nitro content and prop are you planning on running?
chris
hi chris,,thanks,,55% and i was going to start with a 1450 and get a H4 and a H5 from mark

chris
hi chris,,thanks,,55% and i was going to start with a 1450 and get a H4 and a H5 from mark
I'm running a H-4 from Mark.........LOVE IT ! Actually runs better then the H-5 I also have, Mark does some GREAT prop work.

3.5 Hawk with a OS .21RZ-M

Latest posts

Back