• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Need 40-45 Tuned Pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russell Bear

Anyone have a new or used 40-45 muffled pipe around they need to sell? I need one for an OPS 45 in a Youngblood mono.

Thanks.......

Last edited by a moderator:
use the ops 60 pipe for the ops 45, dan and i noticed a bid differance between the 45 pipe and the 60 pipe.

Russell,

Man you must of done some major work on that boat. I ran both the pipe you got with the boat and the Macs 45 Quiet pipe. The latter worked just great. I am not sure all that work was worth it. From the information I was able to gather those hulls were designed for straight away. Indeed if I had a complaint it was that it ran far to wet in the corners. Went fast down the straights though. Anyhow if you want the Macs Quite pipe let me know. You pay for the shipping and you can have it. Kevin

Russell,

You mentioned it was for your son. You have been working on that boat far to long, I am sure he is itching to drive it. I need your addy, mine is 2328 N. Girard RD. Spokane WA. 99212. I tell you what I will send it to you and you can send me what you want. That was my first boat, I weened both my Boys and my daughter with it. Now you know why it was in the shape it was in. Used up 2 motors. Anyhow in this case I don`t mind helping out.

Thanks Kevin. People like you is what makes boating enjoyable. :D Your right though, I have had this boat a long time. We had premature twins earlier last year and have been really busy with them. They are doing great and I'm now able to have a little time to do some work on boats. I am looking forward to getting this boat finished and getting my son driving. Hopefully at the next race at the end of this month. I'll post some pictures when I get it completed.

Thanks again.... :)

Russell Bear

2710 Knoxville Dr.

League City, TX.

I will let you know how it runs when I get a chance.

Again, Kevin, Thanks for the pipe, I really appreciate it. :)

Excellent detail work Russ, like the copper tubing wrap on the header ;)

Gene :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish I could take credit for it. Came with the boat. I bought it from Kevin off of ebay. It looks like one of the headers that Jensen Racing made for the Scale dudes in the Northwest.

Back