• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Near new Aeromarine SprintCat

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BradV

Aeromarine SprintCat with CMB Evo 1.0.

This model has only recently been built with only 1 hour on it. No expense has been spared with only the best hardware used throughout, including a professional paint job in two pack baked enamel.

Comes with the latest Futaba digital wheel radio and metal cased digital servos. Model comes complete in as ready to run condition and this is a genuine reason for sale - change of hobbies.

Complete model cost me over $3000AUD, selling for $1500AUD or offers.

Perth West Australia

Please tell me you're not getting out of boating Brad??

Some of the Mandurah guys are actually about to join he Malaga club and run with you guys

Johno

Please tell me you're not getting out of boating Brad??

Some of the Mandurah guys are actually about to join he Malaga club and run with you guys

Johno
Yep changing hobbies, making plans to take delivery of a 52 foot Riviera flybridge convertable, so with its $900k price tag I'm needing some fuel money..

The SprintCat's a reluctant sale, be one of the better ones over here. If you know anyone interested let me know.

Cool choice of toy Brad.

I have personally seen this set up and have seen it run, it's straight fast and true. It is well and truely good value for money and will not disappoint any buyer.

Johno

Yep changing hobbies, making plans to take delivery of a 52 foot Riviera flybridge convertable, so with its $900k price tag I'm needing some fuel money..

$900K.....now that's sticker shock! :wacko:

$900K.....now that's sticker shock! :wacko:

welcome to Team Riviera

We have a 48

Mark

Bump.....

Would add that packaging and posting within Australia is no problem...

Can i see some pics please

[email protected]
B) Have decommissioned the digital camera.

However as I've now taken the boat to a Hobby Shop (Ace Models) on consignment, means the FS on these forums has to be made redundant.

If anyone is interested, Scott can be contacted at Ace Models, Midland on 08 9274 4519.

Additional to previous post, boat comes with spare props, hi-torque starter, starter battery & starter gear, lots of spares, spare servos, radio and even fuel.

It is certainly the nicest built SprintCat I've seen, and to build one like it (with spares incl.) would cost over $3500AUD. The 3PK Radio and S9350 servos alone was over $1000AUD.

Model has been consistently running 96kph (60 mph) with more to come as motor runs in further.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back