Namba

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KNahinu

How long does it take to get your membership card in the mail? We just started a club and none of our members got there cards in yet.

Doesnt take long if you need them right away give cathy a call she will give you all the info you need. Robert

You can also email her and she will respond.

I know at her regular job she has been working long hours.

her email is [email protected]

Dave Bestpitch

candidate for NAMBA president 2009

Last edited by a moderator:
How long does it take to get your membership card in the mail? We just started a club and none of our members got there cards in yet.
It usualy does not take more than a week of two. If you cantact your District Director he can get a list of your members in good standing that you can use until the cards show up.

I have sent in a private email to Cathie she should get back to me soon

Dave B

Sorry, we live in Hawaii and there are no other clubs here or a district director.

Thanks for all the replies. Thanks, Dave, for sending that email in for us. We will contact her again tomorrow.

Sorry, we live in Hawaii and there are no other clubs here or a district director.

Thanks for all the replies. Thanks, Dave, for sending that email in for us. We will contact her again tomorrow.
Where in Hawaii do you run?

keith

Latest posts

Back