NAMBA Sport rule we voted on last spring ?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Schneider

:blink: Well I remember voting on a question that was if we would allow the struts and related hardware to be transom mounted on the sport hulls.

Never heard the outcome ?

Rigging up my new Sport 21 and was at that point in construction.

:huh: So whats the scoop ?

Scott

However, I have been informed that the NAMBA Nats in 2005 may run an exhibition class (just means that records can't be set which is a non issue in this case) called Sport 45. It is very common for a Nats to offer classes popular in their region.

It would allow for sport 40 boats with transom mounted struts. Non transom mounted strut Sport 40 boats could run in the Sport 45 class also.

Check with the 2005 NAMBA Nats people to be sure that this will be the case, but I think that it is a great idea. All of the talk we have had over the months will be tested on the water.

Al Waters

NAMBA Vice President

NAMBA Scale Unlimited Chairman

President-Southern California Scale Thunderboat Association

Al,

Who do I have to contact to have information on the 2005 Nats?

I might run in that sport 45 class.

Any chances of having the same in sport 20?

Thanks,

Eric Gadoury

Eric,

I think Ron B. is correct to get a hold of Rick as he has posted out here with Nats info.

You can also go to the District 11 web site and send Rags, the DD an e-mail.

My information came from a 2005 Nats representative that I talked to at the 2004 Nats.

You should be receiving a NAMBA Newsletter in the near future as it is at the printer right now. There is a good article on the location with some pics but the classes offered have not been listed yet.

Send them your input. I am sure that they would appreciate it very much.

Al Waters

NAMBA Vice President

NAMBA Scale Unlimited Chairman

President-Southern California Scale Thunderboat Association

Back