NAMBA Nats update

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rags902

Wayne Rathbun, our webmaster, will be starting a new page on our website to show entries for the 2005 NAMBA Nats. I am sending him the current info shortly, so I'm sure it will be up before too long. It is at namba11.com.

By the way, so far there are 83 boats registered.

Rags Grenier

District 11

Ray,

I know it seems high, but I searched for some time, by phone, by internet, several trips and a few hundred miles on the ol' truck personally visiting these places and trying to swing deals. The next best GROUP rate was $123.00 a night in a dive of a motel. N.H. 's main industry is tourism and they charge this because people pay it and the hotels/motels are full all summer.

I hesitate to say this, but I will mention one place that was the absolute cheapest. If it helps, try the Blue Roof Motel on the Route 1A by-pass, 207-439-9324. I went there to check it out. It is about $54.00 a night, but I left it off the list due to the delapidated conditions and the stench eminating from the rooms. I felt I would be a poor host if I had anybody stay there.

Regards,

Rags

:blink: Will cut deadline before May 28 ? :unsure: I though that deadline before June 24 Let me know thanks, Allan Namba 16

Richard,

What is your email address? I wanted to email you and let you know that my district is interested in sponsoring X-MONO at your Nationals.

I am having my Treasurer remit the form and payment to you.

Thanks,

Jay Stone

District Director

NAMBA District 7

www.namba7.com

Allen...yes the dealine is May 28th! That only gives us 4 weeks to get everything printed and the driver packets put together!

Regards,

Rick

Just to bump this thread back up! The deadline is fast approaching everyone! May 28th is the postmark date!

Hope to see you all there!

Thanks and Regards

Rick

Back