Namba insurance.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitro

I've been trying to pay my Namba fee for the last two hours. After the payment was accepted, I needed to print off a copy of the document to present to Marty. The document was overlaid on a boat picture. When I print it, it showed the boat picture with some of the document. I need this evidence to show tomorrow morning that I am a current paid member to race. Any help?

Nub

I hope all is good here.

The NAMBA membership list in PDF for full memberships and Single Event Memberships is updated every day that I process a membership. The Contest Director and District Director can rely on that list that a person is insured. This helps those who wait until the last minute to obtain insurance or while the mailed membership card is on its way to the member. It also provides the ability for anyone hosting a race to verify membership after their race entry deadline and before race day. Makes checking in on race day so much easier for those involved..

Please treat this card like your driver license or health card. Don't leave home without it. There are times you will need it outside of race events.

Thanks,

Al Waters

NAMBA Executive Secretary

[email protected]

760-522-9138

Last edited by a moderator:
Back