NAMBA FE Vote

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRUCKPULL

Could someone post the proposals,

and explanations for them,

that will be in the upcoming vote???

We have already talked about the 19T motor proposal.

Larry

The only person who can put them out for review is Cathie Galbraith, NAMBA secretary. When the time comes to vote, the proposed rule changes will be sent out to all NAMBA members along with a ballot. That's the way it is done under NAMBA rules. :)

Jay

You wrote the proposal, did you not???

Why can you not let us know your reasoning behind them.

I know that the Offshore proposal took 6 months to put together, and it was available to everyone.

Would it not be better if everyone understood exactly what and why they were voting on???

Larry

Would it not be better if everyone understood exactly what and why they were voting on???
[SIZE=30pt]NO![/SIZE]

Did you not see the N1 thing, read it when you get it then vote.

Paul.

Last edited by a moderator:
TRUCKPULL said:
90568[/snapback]

You'll get "exactly what" by simply reading the proposal.

For the "why", each of the 4 proposals will have an introduction explaining the rational.

Are we going to get to vote on the second Scale Hydro proposal?

The one that adds the requirement that Alan Nayman MUST add drivers to the vile looking scows he calls hydros.

KW

Last edited by a moderator:
Paul Pachmayer said:
[SIZE=30pt]NO![/SIZE]

Did you not see the N1 thing, read it when you get it then vote.

Paul.

90572[/snapback]

Ignorance is bliss! All politics should be this way. Just Party line politics. Don't try to figure out what it is your voting for! Just think, no more political ads! Shoot, I may have even voted for the 19 turn motor!

Dick

Kevin Whitehead said:
Are we going to get to vote on the second Scale Hydro proposal?
The one that adds the requirement that Alan Nayman MUST add drivers to the vile looking scows he calls hydros.

KW

90630[/snapback]

Nah, that's always been there. Page 60, C5.

Allan is just in denial.

well the only one I can Check Yes on without reading is the offshore purposal.. LOL

lot of blood, sweat, and tears into that one..

I will kick, beg, bite, plead, still or take out a knee cap or two to get that one through..LOL

Hi Dick,

Ignorance is bliss! All politics should be this way. Just Party line politics. Don't try to figure out what it is your voting for! Just think, no more political ads! Shoot, I may have even voted for the 19 turn motor!
OUCH! Straight to the heart. I'm a hard core sport hydro guy and I have no clue what's in the rule changes. I'll read them and if I like what I see I'll vote yes, if not I'll vote no. Come to think of it your right Dick, all votes should go this way. I don't need a debate over the proposal.

If you really want to see me get cranked up that's the topic to do it with. ;)

Paul.

Paul Pachmayer said:
Hi Dick,

I'm a hard core sport hydro guy and I have no clue what's in the rule changes. I'll read them and if I like what I see I'll vote yes, if not I'll vote no.
90687[/snapback]

I might add something to Paul's most eloquent comment.

Think carefully when voting. If any proposal is a general improvement, even if you don't like parts it, vote it in and we'll work to make it better next winter.

Don't through the baby out with the bath water.

Latest posts

Back