My New Toy

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Olly that is looking GOOD! I have always been partial to the Bardahl Boats myself!

Good Luck!

Ron

that is the same bardahl boat that i am working on!!! i just hope it turns out as nice as yours. nice job :D :D

Very nice!!!!!!!!. I'm working on the back & yellow checkboard hull of 1968 vintage Bardahl, building from Roger Newton Plans. Also Have the 1966 Miss Chrylser Crew and the 1956 Hawaii Kai III on the building boards. Cowls from Troy McIntire @ R/C Sportscraft.

Give us some details, wood or glass, engine, hardware.

Bill Diedrich

Ventress, LA.

Olly..

Looks GREAT!! This will give me good reason to get off my dead butt and finish mine. LOL.

Steve Ball

Thanks for all the comments. The boat is from Newton's plans and is a wood boat with a fibreglass top. I will power it with a CMB greenhead The paint job was done by Greg Periera up here in Canada and it is awesome as you can see.

Let's hope it goes as good as it looks although my wife thinks it should just be hung on the wall over the fireplace as it looks too good to race.

Olly

Definitely the wall is a good idea. Only gonna take 20 seconds of mill time to scratch it up! Besides, we don't need no stinkin' roundnoses gettin' in our way!! ha

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE! The detail is incredible! Great boat.

Phil B) ;) :D

Latest posts

Back