My New Toy!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not going to dis the `Vette as he said that if I ever get to Lost Wages I can drive it!

I used to be a hard-core Chevy guy but the past few that I've owned have been a big disappointment.

My old `94 Ford Ranger is still plugging right along and finally this year had to dump a few bucks into it.

The Jimmy got traded in for a Mercury Mariner.

funrun07344.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the MPG on it but it is a little weird as it's only FWD. I was expecting it to be a rear wheel drive. It does have a little less room in the rear for boat goodies though as my gas mono takes up a lot of room even with the rear seats down.

The seats aren't all that comfortable for long trips but not as bad as the ones in Mustangs. When I went car shopping I was looking at Soccer Mom-mobiles and just about got a Ford Freestyle but it was just a little out of my price range.

Right now I'm waiting for my little brother to get his Viper done. I got a wake-up call Saturday morning with him wanting me to come out and help him drop a blower under the hood. 760 HP when it's done. I don't think that he's stupid enough to let me take it for a little spin though like he did with the `Vette's.

i have no problem driving long distance in my mustang.... comfortable as can be. Though it does get a little bright inside at night.. LOL!

n2ofw1.jpg

R6 is a nice bike...

Ron, that new one of yours is FWD??? That's got to get interesting on wet/icy roads.. Don't know how I feel about that...

I'll find out this coming winter. The Jimmy wasn't all that hot in the white stuff until I kicked in the 4WD and both are light in the rear.

I've been looking at getting a bike also but nothing that muscular, maybe something small just to ride to work and to putt around town with.

I'll find out this coming winter. The Jimmy wasn't all that hot in the white stuff until I kicked in the 4WD and both are light in the rear.I've been looking at getting a bike also but nothing that muscular, maybe something small just to ride to work and to putt around town with.
Not that muscular....hell it's only 600cc. ;)

My next bike will be a shiny red Ducati 1098! That is muscular! B)

Keep the sexy side up!

-Buck-

Here in France we do not have big V8 engines, (except on trucks..) but we still have "big" engines on motorcycles..

This is my toy :

dsc024995rh.jpg

Without the restrictors on the exhausts, sounds really cool.. Perhaps as better as a V8 ;)

Here in France we do not have big V8 engines, (except on trucks..) but we still have "big" engines on motorcycles..
This is my toy :

dsc024995rh.jpg

Without the restrictors on the exhausts, sounds really cool.. Perhaps as better as a V8 ;)
I bet it dose sound good.

Very Nice.

-Buck-

I can get all of ya'll in 1/4 mi E.T. ;)
-Buck-

average rider on a R6 will only runs low 11's @ mid-upper 120's... you aint gettin me. I use to like going R6 hunting :) (my car with current combo will trap 135-136 ;) )

the stang is up for sale/trade for a bike now. Went and rode a ZX14 yesterday.... NICE...
A very sweet ride!

Good luck

-Buck-

going to check out a 9R today and possibly a TLR... I love the thumper bikes..
If you want to go with a fine Italian check this out. It is a Bimota Tesi .3D

Tesi3D_01.jpg

No front fork!

A shop here in town has one of the only two in the states for sale. We went to check it out last Saturday and it is even more beautiful in person!

-Buck-

Back