My new toy

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What years hull is that one?

Speedmaster is great. I have both hulls the micro and SM. What are you running for a prop? 440/3? Its good but i switch to the 437/3 and shortend the pipe and the thing hauls.

What years hull is that one?
Speedmaster is great. I have both hulls the micro and SM. What are you running for a prop? 440/3? Its good but i switch to the 437/3 and shortend the pipe and the thing hauls.
The hull is the new style rounded vee (11/2006)

I have not had it in the water yet, there are still a few things left to do. I have a chopper prop on order. Hopefully it will get wet on Sunday.

What do you have for trim tabs? Or are you even running with them. Some can get away with not using any, but on a ruff day and with that smaller hull it does help.

Next weekend hopfuly i can get it gps but the hull has ran 50 consistently and that was while it had the 440 and before the pipe was tuned right.

Also what rudder do you have? The last time i spoke to bill he was running his long mono rudder and thats what i have been running on the SM but i have a choped mono rudder on the micro and it does work but when it gets ruff the longer rudder comes in handy.

Good luck with it...Speedmaster is a great company.

SM_M.JPG

Thanks, but getting sick of the paint and will re-do it this winter along with some other new things i got going.

Both of those hulls were done with an older technique that i have varied off of.

Latest posts

Back