My new toy from Brian Buaas

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenn Quarles

Supporting Member
Hey guys, here are a couple of pictures of the new Darkhorse Sport .12 Hydro I got from Brian today.

It is going to be fun seeing how it runs compaired to my shovel nose.

Glenn

sport_12_1.JPG

sport_12_3.JPG

sport_12_6.JPG

Hey guys, here are a couple of pictures of the new Darkhorse Sport .12 Hydro I got from Brian today.

Glenn

looks good glenn, and i got my new horsepower from you today.. thanks agian man, you rock

terry

Glenn
Glenn... He does beautiful work, eh!

I'm getting mine from him this weekend!! I've seen them run... HANG ON!! B)

Glenn

looks good glenn, and i got my new horsepower from you today.. thanks agian man, you rock

terry
Cool...what are you going to do with all those .12 motors?

Glenn

Glenn
Glenn... He does beautiful work, eh!

I'm getting mine from him this weekend!! I've seen them run... HANG ON!! B)
Yeah, he does wonderful glass work!!! If it runs as good as my shovel I will be super happy! He tells me it will run better!

Glenn

Nice boat! If the Delta Force doesn't look like it will work out I just might have to order one of those bad boys!.

Keep the shots coming as it progresses.

Latest posts

Back