My new Mono

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaco Engelbrecht

Hi all, my new V. Got a lot of info from Wennie & Gerald - Thanks guys.

The hobbyshop here gets it from tflhobbys and say its a knight, It looks like a arrowshark flying dragon or a smaller version of the Osprey. Would like to know with what names you guys can came up with.

840mm from bow to stern, 15kg steering & 5kg throttle servo, 3 port .28 go engine.

2 Tanks fuel threw engine, will do further break-in on Monday.

What props do u suggest, have a 3 blade ABC 1714 and 1613. Would like to go for octura - seems to have less work needed than the ABC`s.

Thanks All

3.jpg

4.jpg

7.jpg

Hi all, my new V. Got a lot of info from Wennie & Gerald - Thanks guys.The hobbyshop here gets it from tflhobbys and say its a knight, It looks like a arrowshark flying dragon or a smaller version of the Osprey. Would like to know with what names you guys can came up with.

840mm from bow to stern, 15kg steering & 5kg throttle servo, 3 port .28 go engine.

2 Tanks fuel threw engine, will do further break-in on Monday.

What props do u suggest, have a 3 blade ABC 1714 and 1613. Would like to go for octura - seems to have less work needed than the ABC`s.

Thanks All
That is a Delta force hull! The one I have seen run is electric, seems like a really nice hull.

Cliff

Thanks guys, yes also thought about a x440 and that pipe is actually made for a .21/.25 so I must get another one. Have ordered one and also a oiler for the flex shaft.

Throw that pipe if you can call it that as far into the pond as you can. Keep 180 header, use OPS 3.5 pipe. try 442/2blade. Good luck Have Fun.

Thanks guys - something else - can I use a 2 blade on this mono or is the 3 blades the best or when do u use a 2 blade or 3 blade - Different water conditions or what?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys - something else - can I use a 2 blade on this mono or is the 3 blades the best or when do u use a 2 blade or 3 blade - Different water conditions or what?
What I have noticed is that the three blade seems to carry more speed through the corner, while the two blade seems to be faster down the straights. Not sure if this is actually true, but that how it seems to me.

Cliff

What I have noticed is that the three blade seems to carry more speed through the corner, while the two blade seems to be faster down the straights. Not sure if this is actually true, but that how it seems to me.

Cliff
not a mono guy, but i agree with cliff. generally speaking 2 blades are faster top end, 3 or 4 blades are better in turns for most hull designs.

Three blade on a mono is your best choice if you watch anyone that runs them they have a 3 blade on them and yes they pick up speed in the corners

Three blade on a mono is your best choice if you watch anyone that runs them they have a 3 blade on them and yes they pick up speed in the corners
If you check the post of my video named Kyosho FMR 21V you can watch video. I mention and show the set-up including prop, pipe, engine etc. You can also see how the boat runs with that set-up.

It could be a Delta Force or an Arrowshark, it's hard to tell the difference but I'd bet on the latter as Delta Force doesn't offer them RTR.

hello,,

i m new guy from malaysia,,that hull is product of china.not a original delta force.they just copy from it and offer this rtr..i owned this boat.

chai,,

hello the boat owner,

i have the same boat and same set up with you.i wana know how is your boat ruuning??is that prop running the boat good??i have the same prop,but it runs bad.engine run high rpm but less push movement to the boat.i bought a 40 x 53 aquacraft grim racer prop.not yet try it.hope it can solve the problem.

chai87

Latest posts

Back