My new .12 rigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ron,

My pipe is set at about 8" to 8-1/4" from plug to weld but that doesn't mean much because I haven't run it yet.

I talked to Andy Brown today and he is sending me a 1640 cupped to go along with the 215 I have.

Don

My pipe is 8 1/4".

Don I think the 1640 prop is going to be the prop to work with. I am going to get a couple of those to play with. I am thinking reduced diameter and added cup.

-MikeP

i have good luck with my 1440.... but then again i can run the v937 with no problems also ;D

i still have to get that radar gun on it!

I was right. Mine is set a little short, by about 2 inches! It's a good thing that I picked up another header. I'll try it out and see what happens. Thanx Gentlemen!

Ok this is the conard. I think I was catching mike, and I think at one time I past Him. but low and behold. I'm not sure if I will get the chance run with him again. lost steering from the back shoot in turn 4 went up the shore. Boy I tell you people can move. I was told that someone saw the stern lift I might have hit a big fish . been told there is some in this lake. But I think I was just going to fast to make the trun. I now have firewood. Will have to rebuild the hull. the bow is gone. this is what she looked like before crash. I have had the boat for many years and plane to rebuild her.

Just to let you all know Mike is a great guy. someone you would want as your friend. Been a great help to me. Hope I can return his kindness.

Back