my new .12 rigger concept

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cany anyone tell me if there is a noticeable difference between the OS TR and the OS TR Turbo?
OS TR engine specs

Displacement: 0.129 cu in (2.11 cc)

Bore: 0.551 in (14 mm)

Stroke: 0.539 in (14 mm)

Practical rpm Range: 4000-30000

Output: 1.1 bhp @ 36000 rpm

Weight (Pilot Shaft): 7.27 oz (210 g)

Weight (All Others): 7.5 oz (217 g)

OS TR/PT (Turbo) engine specs

Stock Number: OSMG2006

Displacement: 0.129 cu in (2.11cc)

Bore: 0.551 in (14.0mm)

Stroke: 0.539 in (13.7mm)

Practical rpm range: 4000-38,000

Output: 1.3 ps @ 30,000 rpm

Weight: 7.27 oz (210g)

The Turbo has a higher RPM range, & more power.

save your money..... get the normal one. my experience with cone lock heads was not favorable...

hey man.... what strut is that?

what rudder are you going to use?

your sure a fast builder!

looking good! :)

Hey Tom, that is what I wanted to know about the OS TR - so I will stay with the normal one, thanks!

This is a new concept....I will not use a rudder this time ;)

OK....the rudder is not finished yet, I will post some pictures when it is finished!

I had a lot of time for building last week, always left office early and spent some hours in my workshop :D

Saugling,

Looking good there. Getting excited yet?

Thanks Tom for the input on cone lock plugs, I think I will stay away from them too.

I tried the rudderless boat and found it to have serious problems in the corners, so I went back to using a rudder...much better!

-MikeP

yea.... but i still want to know what strut that is cause it looks pretty good and i cant find good 12 hardware

I agree with you Tom, that is one nice looking Strut!! I would like to know where to get one as well.

did you get a rudder from them also?

how do they look? can you give me some dimensions?

will they ship to usa?

I think they will ship to the USA. But do not ask them questions via e-mail, it will take weeks until they answer, instead write a Fax or call them.

I have not ordered a rudder from them, I will use a Graupner Carbon-Rudder (the one I used for my Taifun also), but it needs some modification. I will post pictures as soon as it is finished.

The One drawback for us in the U.S. is that it would be a metric flex cable. What cable size are you using?

Back