My new 1/8 scale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brandonclan

Getting ready for 2012 season.

New Joe Moceri hull, done up as the 2010 Detroit version of the U-13 Spirit of Detroit/ Miss D.Y.C.

Paint and set-up by Joe M. and Graphics by Mike Mcknight.

Will be powered by a new C.M.B. .67 greenhead. Mark Sholund props.

Thanks to some help from Joe Wiebelhaus, I hope to have some fun with this one!

Link to photobucket pics

http://s1134.photobu...t%20Miss%20DYC/

Last edited by a moderator:
I got to see it before it left Joe's house. Great looking boat. I wish I would have gotten a picture of that one and Chucks side by side before it left. Now, If we can just get Joe to finish his own scale. ha! Ken.

just noticed your legal disclaimers printed right on the deck/chine for those who collide with this beauty...

way to cover all your bases ..im impressed :)

just noticed your legal disclaimers printed right on the deck/chine for those who collide with this beauty...

No disclaimers, maybe you are seeing the list of contributors to the boat?

2e1t202.jpg

Beautiful boat Dan, Had the pleasure of meeting Mike McKnight in September and found out he did the graphics for the 68 Miss Eagle Electric I bought from Don Ferrette-first class work by both Mike and Don.

No disclaimers, maybe you are seeing the list of contributors to the boat?

2e1t202.jpg
i was kidding Dan! (even tho it WOULD be a crime to hit this boat...lol)

i actually love the detail you included in your build,

not coincidentally, since im going thru the same process... more than ever ....i have a heightened appreciation for these details

thanx for sharing the photos :)

Dan,

Your new scale hydroplane is awesome, good hull, very nice paint scheme. This is a great addition to IMPBA District II scale boats.

Dan brought it over the day after he received it from the Greyhound bus terminal (panic,panic).

The shop is open, you need to bring it so we can finish the small stuff..................

Latest posts

Back