• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

My best and last 12 size rigger for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Byer

This one is the best, lightest and fastest small riggers that I've ever run. We worked with these little boats for a long time and got them going really well. Keep in mind that this is not a 12 engine, depending on your club rules it might not be legal. Our old club had an under 21 rule that let other engines be used. I used this Losi car engine as a base and added a water cooled head cover and a K&B carb. The SPP pipe was the best I ever used on it. Comes as shown complete and rtr less rx and tx, has lipo rec battery and volt regulator. All hardware that includes a ball bearing strut that really cuts the drag on the drive line and it's favorite prop. This boat raced in the mid 60's and handled very well. Looking for $450 shipped and $100 more for another engine that's a twin to what's in the boat.

losi1.jpg

losi2.jpg

losi3.jpg

losi3.png

Mike,

I do not need the engines, but how about $250.00 for the boat shipped?

Someone that needs the engines can buy them separately?

In fact how about $300.00 with the SPP pipe also included?

Let Me Know Please?

Mark Sholund

231-590-3023

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike,

Will that work for you?

Ken will buy the motors.

And I will buy the pipe, prop, and boat?

I need something to race in less than a month.

Let Me Know?

Mark Sholund

That will work for me, this will make you an excellent race boat Mark, a little slower with the Nova but still good speed. Mark do you need the header or can it stay with the engine? Ken the engines are yours, only 1 of the .150 collets, I shared it between the 2.

paypal is

[email protected]

I think Mark will be ok with the header going with the engines so lets say 200 shipped for what you want. You might want to get the prop off that boat from Mark if you're going to put the engines in a JAE, it will be too much for a Nova 12 to pull in his case.

mb

I have a .12 jae an .12 lighting also a new .15 eagle from Andy Brown. Coming next week.

Thxs

Ken

Mike

Coolbeans 200.00 shipped

Mark if you cant use the prop I can your call ill send money friday to Mike

Mike,

Need a total please? $260.00? Right?

Ken can have the header, and I will sell him the propeller for $40.00.

Or you can send the propeller to Ken with the header and engines.

Just take $40.00 off my total and add it to Ken's.

My 12's are pretty STOUT, they can pull plenty of propeller, but I have

Plenty of them.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Mark your total will be 260 if I sell Ken the prop for 40. Ken that makes your total 240. Everyone agree with that?

mb

Mike,

PayPal coming soon.

Transaction completed Mike.

Sent you my mailing address Mike in a PM.

Appreciate The Deal Mike and Ken,

Mark Sholund

Mike

If you can ship all info on prop also an info on modding has been done to motors.which motor you perfered of the 2.

Pay Pal sent

Thank you Gentleman

Coolbeans boating

Ken

Back