My backlash

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobertWurster

This is my first wood boat build and first gas boat .It has a rev unlimited 26 cc full race mod with zip kits pipe .Ti turnfin and insane strut.I had a 2716 prop but made the boat very loose so have a 6719 ss one coming to test.

IMG_20140402_150201.jpg

IMG_20140402_150146.jpg

I've got one in my F-41 Stryler Cat modded by Mike Ross and it's fast! If it has the stock recoil on it, get yourself a good replacement as they're junk. Mine literally fell apart on the inside when it only had a handful of runs on it. You'd have to change everything out as it doesn't fit any other brand. Get the Zenoah or the one that Zippkits sells, I've yet to have a problem with his.

It has the zip kit one on it now.But thanks for the heads up.And ya so far this thing rips still working on the set up and prop.

Yeah, I kind of hate to tell people that they got owned by a $99.00 motor!
default_biggrin.png
I won't let them know about the other money spent on modding it though.

Mine didn't get much time on it last fall so I've got pipe and prop tweaking to do yet also but still it shows promise.

I took it easy on it's first run using only a 2716/2 20 degree. I've got 3 or 4 more props to try on it yet.

It won't let me upload vid here .says to big.and it dose not ley me from photo bucket .But the best speed I could get out of the 2716 20 rake was 62.3.just not a good prop for my Backlash I have a 6719 554 SS bar cut reduced to 63 mm to test.should make it a lot more stable and faster in the turns.

I just threw a link in here and the site did the rest of the work. I've never tried to post anything before from my Photobucket account so I don't know if it'll work or not.

Just copy and paste the link, the site will do the rest. Don't mess with any of the buttons in the Reply toolbar.

I have and find the stainless holds the turns better, just a personal preference

Randy DOES make a purty turnfin

Ok thanks.When I got mine I could not find a Blazer one.Will have to get some $ up and try and find one.Working on props right now to find the sweet one.

Well I changed props from a 2716 to a 6710 modded and reduced to 63 mm and wow this thing is so much better on the water and randys ti fin just hooks up .I can turn on a dime now.Just not sure if it being reduced to 63 mm is enough prop .Testing sunday to see how fast she is on radar.

Back