my 3.5 wont start K&B

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re:my 3.5 wont start K&B

Dave,

Try impba.com that's the website for the International Model Power Boat Association. There are links to the various disticts.

Good luck with your Hotshot IV. Jeez, there's been a few tunnel boats go out the shop door since I designed that one!! This winter when the snow's on the ground in New York, you might want to consider upgrading to a newer design.

Jerry Dunlap

Im gonna try and get the hang of this one first and if i do well ill be upgrading over the winter. gotta get this one wet first. it really is in very nice shape. Seems a bit heavy though. it looks like there is an event or two each year in elmira NY ill be checking that out.

btw about how old is this hull ive got? just curious. and thanks for the help. :)

Dave,

Seems like the Hot Shot IV was first released back around 1985. To determine how old your boat is, cut the boat in half and count the rings - NO WAIT!!! That's how you find out how old a tree is.

Try an Octura X440 prop.

Jerry Dunlap

Dave

One way to see how old a boat is, is to look for Dinasaur Dung on the parts. If it is there then it would be one of Jerrys Designs. LOL

;D

Grimslayer

'O" that felt good. lol

Jerry, be good, you know im pushing 40 and could die of sudden heart falure.

Back