my .21 hydro "Igle"

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guy leveque

hi boaters!

from France where I live...

hereafter are some pics and a vdo of my current best hydro.21, it is named "Igle" because designed & scratchbuilded close to andy brown boats stylelines
default_wink.png

engine is an old RB c3 with custom pipe / prop H5

fuel 25%nitro only - because here in europe, whe cannot buy easyly high nitro fuel...
default_sad.png

special dedicace to glenn quarles (who gave me advices for another project) and john finch, who I follow nice work
default_wub.png
, performances, articles reviews since 1990!

Gentlemen - very best regards!
default_rolleyes.gif

DSCN7198.JPG

DSCN7196.JPG

DSCN7197.JPG

Maybe 2018 for the World Championship. You welcome

............Chis................
rather 2020 maybe
default_smile.png

this year, I just come back after a "break" and work to reach a decent level - also optimizing my boats

I didn't pilot on heat racing for a couple of years - I think I have to learn again!
default_laugh.png

++GL

Great work Guy! The French team always seems to have the most interesting projects.

I wish you good success!

AB

Thanks very much, Andy!
default_smile.png

so, especially for you - as I know you did so much for our hobby... that's a CAD screen display of one of my future .21 hydro

as I teach computer design to enginerring students, sometime racing boats hulls are chosen for pedagogic support
default_wink.png

yio.jpg

Thanks very much, Andy!
default_smile.png

so, especially for you - as I know you did so much for our hobby... that's a CAD screen display of one of my future .21 hydro

as I teach computer design to enginerring students, sometime racing boats hulls are chosen for pedagogic support
default_wink.png
Guy,

That is great that you use race boats for a teaching tool for your students.

As a boy building model planes and boats, I learned much about mechanics and physics long before taking my first engineering class.

Keep up the good work!

woaw! I don't know what to say... thank you for your words of encouragements!

to show you, that's an example of cad learning sequence about a basic monohull, the pdf document is a "guideline" & students work also with an initial cad files including start géométric datas

the hull in action picture was developped with students prototype and molding workshop facilities

it won some national trophies...years 2002 to 2007

I should admit that, at the time I worked this program, I was "under influence" of J Finch books and style hull, this mono hull is basic but similar to John designed hull

I love this picture...it's flying!!!

++guy

VE MONGE.jpg

TP CAO coquesBateauMonge.pdf

Attachments

• TP CAO coquesBateauMonge.pdf
    788.1 KB · Views: 37
Andy is right and we all involved with model boats need people like you both and others that promote the hobby/sport.Gil

Back