My 1/4 Scale DPI Tunnel Running Pics

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some also call one of the drawings a pencil roll.
I don't know that one D.

It was done on the very minute for Mike to solve his problem. You think it will help ?

Looking good on the new build . Some more pics on the weekend.
Got it thanks pretty much hook like a Seaducer transom. Do you only put hook on the back? Ive heard of some hook more forward so the boat will turn better?

Some also call one of the drawings a pencil roll.
I don't know that one D.

It was done on the very minute for Mike to solve his problem. You think it will help ?

Looking good on the new build . Some more pics on the weekend.
Got it thanks pretty much hook like a Seaducer transom. Do you only put hook on the back? Ive heard of some hook more forward so the boat will turn better?
The Seaducer transom is just a hook . Most of my build use the second and third style. Varying the length of the flattened pad at the end which gives transom lift, I am in effect is shifting the hook part forward or backward. How far forward are you referring to. I have experimented the two variations at different length in my builds and found that 1" forward is just nice. Like I said, the hook either gentle or hard is not really noticeable except with a straight edge.

If you have seen my video clip on youtube and note how the craft turn and low alpha at full throttle, you've just got to admit that it works. Admittedly its an IB. You would need more of this on OB .

Back