• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

, MWD,

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cnc

MARTIN W. DAVIS ENGINE ANALYSIS PROGRAM FOR MARINE MOTORS.

FOR COMPUTER **$50.00

DEGREE IT MODEL MOTOR TIMING SYSTEM FROM HYPERTORK **(SOLD)

Last edited by a moderator:
IRWIN OUTBOARD 7.5 PIPE   **$15.00(PIPE IS TARNISHED--NEEDS TO BE CLEANED, IN GOOD SHAPE)

I'll take the pipe.......Glenn

Last edited by a moderator:
Glenn,

thanks for making sure I'd get it, I'll give you the money for it at the Grand Prix...... :lol: :lol: What's going on here Glenn......gonna dabble in the OPC class???

Glenn,
thanks for making sure I'd get it, I'll give you the money for it at the Grand Prix...... :lol:   :lol: What's going on here Glenn......gonna dabble in the OPC class???

81184[/snapback]

:p

I'm still looking to build a 3.5 first.....just looking for some good, used LS NR conversion parts.

I guess I might have to backoff my statements that "OB's is a good beginners class" and the ever popular "OB's is for people that can't setup an IB" :lol: :lol:

That a boy! I can rent you my rtr Bandit 3.5 w/Rossi power head and Lawless lower end if you need a really fast race boat!.... :lol: :lol:

Cracks me up though that your first purchase into this endevor is a pipe and not a motor or hull... :rolleyes: :lol:

That a boy!  I can rent you my rtr Bandit 3.5 w/Rossi power head and Lawless lower end if you need a really fast race boat!.... :lol:   :lol:
Cracks me up though that your first purchase into this endevor is a pipe and not a motor or hull... :rolleyes:   :lol:

81212[/snapback]

The parts I need for the motor are harder to get than any hull.

Yes, I know it's a 7.5 pipe. In time it will come in handy.

Ask Don F. maybe he'd remember if this is the guy who was selling a rtr .21 SG rigger for $300 and then never sold it. I think he did this twice, knew it was to good to be true. If it is well.......... :ph34r:

Ask Don F. maybe he'd remember if this is the guy who was selling a rtr .21 SG rigger for $300 and then never sold it.  I think he did this twice, knew it was to good to be true.  If it is well.......... :ph34r:
81433[/snapback]

This is the same person.

Just go to his profile and read through his posts.

Tim K

Ask Don F. maybe he'd remember if this is the guy who was selling a rtr .21 SG rigger for $300 and then never sold it.  I think he did this twice, knew it was to good to be true.  If it is well.......... :ph34r:
81433[/snapback]

Rodney & others-

He did sell it eventually.........to me. That boat.......well actually the tub, after much work, now holds the IMPBA D hydro 1/3 mile oval record. B)

Back