• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mutt 2 Hybrid sport 40 hull for Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolhotrods

This is a Mutt hybrid boat I built using glass canoes from the original boats. The center section is wood and is a proven design with a lot of race wins. The tub with inside is 5" to fit a NovaRossi rap around motor. Built on a jig with quality epoxy this boat will last a long time... I will give you fuel tanks, Strut, Rudder,

and brand new Hitec servos for throttle and Steering. I will also include a set up sheet to rig it correctly. 400.00 plus a little freight. Any questions please ask. Thanks Dustin

mutt 001.JPG

mutt 002.JPG

mutt 003.JPG

mutt 005.JPG

mutt 006.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a roadrunner 45 hydro...would you consider a trade? Hull and hardware

Bob

20150428_193513.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah? It's got a couple of repairs but runs real good. Servos and hardware. Make me an offer

Look Nice boat
default_wink.png

Oh, ok...that's kinda what I was thinking, cool. I'm interested...I could do 350. Shipped...think about it. If you'll go there, I'll take it.

Bob

Nice Mike...a lot more room in your boat...thinking things are pretty tight in this boat...

Well sold that boat long time ago. Long story. I have the 3 piece mutt 2 that Mark orginally built. Very simialar to what Dustin is selling. He got the canoes from Marks molds. Same motor mount but yeah mine is really tight. More than Dustins

There is two spaces that I can cut out where the fuel tanks go under the deck. I use too own the original three piece boat like Mike. I purposely built this with a wider engine bay so there will be alot more room. Any questions call me 5099936360 I'll tell you how to set it up perfectly...

Back