• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Multiple gas and nitro boats for sale along with a few odds and ends.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it will be OK with the pictured damage at least for a few races. If we are good send me your PayPal info. Thanks James Ethan
My wife is taking it tomorrow to check shipping price. I’ll let you know then if I can accept that offer. 

It’s going to cost 94.00 dollars to ship. With that in mind I’ll have to pass on your offer but thank you for your interest. 

I'll take the Yellow Skiff for 250.00 plus shipping to 59484. Could you also post a photo of the bottom and the back of the boat.

Joe

I am going to apologize to all that have inquired but I’ve decided to not sell my boats. While I appreciate all the offers... I have not had one that was realistic in comparison to the prices given in the first post. I apologize for any in convenience but I’ll just hold on to them and let them sit in my garage. 

Sorry again,

Cliff Nicholson

Back