• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MTO 1/8 SCALE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where are you located, and appx shipping to Madison

Very interested

Last edited by a moderator:
Gaday Mate

If you dont mind finding out how much the shipping would be to Australia with a area code of 2747 that would be great. :D

thanks Brad

Very interested
Michigan
Fred i did not build this hull. im in process of making a mold for the drop sponson version. Have you got to run your new one yet Mike
Mike I already wrote back to Fred and toll him that. I'm pretty sure the drop sponson scale you are now in the process in making a mold you bought from me last year and you just sold? for $400.00 so $350.00 is sound like a good deal to me.

Very interested
Michigan
Fred i did not build this hull. im in process of making a mold for the drop sponson version. Have you got to run your new one yet Mike
Mike I already wrote back to Fred and toll him that. I'm pretty sure the drop sponson scale you are now in the process in making a mold you bought from me last year and you just sold? for $400.00 so $350.00 is sound like a good deal to me.
It is a good deal and a fine boat.

Latest posts

Back