MTJ sets .21 hydro record

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenn Quarles

Supporting Member
Friends, I got a call from Martin and he had just set the NAMBA .21 hydro SAW record at 110.8 mph at Legg Lake. He said it was super easy with a 110.9 and a 110.7 on his first two passes so I'm sure there is more in it! He later made a one way at 111+ but them had to leave to get to the track.

Great job buddy!!

GQ

Martin,

VERY IMPRESSIVE !!!

Hopefully you will find even more very soon.

Well Done Martin Nice Job,

Mark Sholund

Congrats Martin!!!! Thats more great news. Good luck this weekend. Hopefully you can continue that Furniture Row top 10 finishing streak.

Last edited by a moderator:
Martin making the most of it, but can we get him to mention it in a Nascar interview ??
default_wink.png

May your good fortunes continue to shine out West MTJ - off to a GREAT 2015 start.

Thanks yall, I was super pumped . Great bunch of guys at legg lake and I'm really glad I could make it out there for a few hours, west coast hospitality is pretty good

Bill, I have been over 100 many times at Huntsville and u were running the timer on some of them

" GO MARTIN GO " keep those jae's on top ! Lookin' good out there on the track too ! ( sorry about the double post )

Back