Mt Vernon Regatta October 11 and 12, 2014

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont see chuck Hildreth listed. I entered him and paid through pay pal on the site you requested. I still need to be added to Scale as I have not entered and was seeing where you needed a boat if needed for my second boat.

Jeb

Chuck is in rc race manager just haven't got him on IW yet. I will add Kenny to scale.

Ok anybody else for "open gas" I put Jeff Austin and Buddy Benedict in it. Let me know if you want in it.

Hey Pete!

Sorry ... been away from the puter for a few days. I will bring the D-mono (on Ch4 like the others).

Come and get me!!!!!

w00zm9.jpg

These ole snakes are ready to play this weekend!

The revised entry is posted on page 7 of this topic. If you are not listed or listed wrong call or txt me or Rocky and we will get you corrected. There are a few classes that may be combined but we will sort that out Saturday as some people are entering at the race.

Hey Wes!

You have me in RTR, B-mono and Sport-20 on 2.4. I don't think it matters after looking at the other entries, but I am actually on Ch4 (Yellow). Also I posted earlier that I would bring my D-mono to fill out the class - also on Ch4. I mailed my entry to you some time ago with a check - did you not receive it?

Sorry Rich I don't have channel 4 listed or yellow listed is it known as something else. Also do bring your d mono so we can try and fill the class. I will put you in it that makes three.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK - cheap old farts that don't want to shell out for more modern radios, but .... I do have some on 2.4 just not these
default_smile.png

hope everyone got back safely

Thanks Wes, Kenny, Rocky and Charlie for putting this on. Good racing, good water! Great Job!

Brian

Back