Mt. Vernon IL race October 12-13

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SayMikey

This race is on open water will be friday from 10-6. This will be a laid back race and we dont expect a ton of boats so come enjoy yourself. Several key members will not be able to attend so I may be asking for your help thanks and I promise cooler weather than last time

Count me in Mikey.. The little red head and I will be at the race and I can help!

Grim

Im In!!! I will be the CD most of the day. Cooler weather will help me make it. Last year in July may have been the hottest race I was ever at.

I will b there with as many boats as u let me run. Probably scale, sport 40 and 1/6 scale if u have enough. gavin lewis with rtr and sport 20. if james dont have to work for me then he will b there with scale and sport 40. Tell me what u need me to do.

I will b there with as many boats as u let me run. Probably scale, sport 40 and 1/6 scale if u have enough. gavin lewis with rtr and sport 20. if james dont have to work for me then he will b there with scale and sport 40. Tell me what u need me to do.
Hay Jeff, In case you havnt figured it out, This guy above is me, Wes, I accidently posted under Ken's pass word. sorry, brain fart.

I think Chuck will be there on the Sunday deal as well, As for me, sounds like the third round will be one for me to cruise. haha Ken

Lsg 27-30. Most our guys have 27s. I hear Dean may be coming over you should try and make it.

Going to make it I'm trying to talk Steve Green into racing and get Phil Barker to at least come by for a visit. Zim, Pete and Frank Krachlely are coming too. Now we just need Donna and Leon.

Cool Frank was here this weekend has not changed a bit. What about that Mayer guy who ran tunnels is he still around?

count me in im letting Scott run the boats. he will run sport40 and 20hydro... I might run scale if I get her together..

Yes Phil saw him a while back he is not running boats though. Steve G. has a slew of boats again he starting up a Pawn Shop out in O'Fallon, MO.

So put us in For

Matthew

sport 40 d tunnel and b tunnel and b mod tunnel if it makes a class and scale

Brian

Sport 40 D tunnel and scale

Jeff,

I will be mailing my entry Friday. I will be entering B & D Hydro.... DSM for the B Boat and 84 for the D boat

Thank You,

Paul

Back