Moving to Northeast Mississippi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beef

I'm moving the 1st week in October to Ripley Mississippi and would like to meet some racers in the area. I want to continue racing and I also need to find somewhere to buy Nitro also. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Keith Wicks

Keith,

You should be fairly close to Southhaven, MS, Memphis, and Jackson, TN .

Rich Zimmerman lives in Southhaven and Mark Hopper is in Jackson and Charlie Blackwell is in Memphis give me a call and I will give thier numbers to you.

Bill Zuber

IMPBA President

256-684-2995

I'm moving the 1st week in October to Ripley Mississippi and would like to meet some racers in the area. I want to continue racing and I also need to find somewhere to buy Nitro also. Any help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks Keith Wicks

I'm moving the 1st week in October to Ripley Mississippi and would like to meet some racers in the area. I want to continue racing and I also need to find somewhere to buy Nitro also. Any help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks Keith Wicks

Hello Keith, I am located just north of Ripley, Miss. in Bolivar, Tenn. We usually play at the Jackson, Tn lake on sunday afternoon or the Memphis lake on Sunday morning. You are very welcome to come up and play also. Bring all of your toy boats. Charles Perdue

Hello Keith, I am located just north of Ripley, Miss. in Bolivar, Tenn. We usually play at the Jackson, Tn lake on sunday afternoon or the Memphis lake on Sunday morning. You are very welcome to come up and play also. Bring all of your toy boats. Charles Perdue
Thanks for the information, I look forward to coming out and racing with all of you. I'm bringing a few of my boats. I have a lynx stock and mod. and my Sundowner A/OB hydro. I have a sport 20 hydro I am building. Thanks for the invite you will be seeing me soon. I still need to find some Nitro seeing I can't ship any. I use at least 45%.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kieth,

You won't be much over a hour from our lake in Jackson Tn. It is on the south end of town right on Hwy 45 as you come into town. Come join us! We usually run on Sunday afternoons after church.

Mark

Kieth,You won't be much over a hour from our lake in Jackson Tn. It is on the south end of town right on Hwy 45 as you come into town. Come join us! We usually run on Sunday afternoons after church.

Mark
Thanks alot HTB, you know where I can get nitro? I will need some or i'll have to pull my boats around on a string...lol

Keith: what the heeeeey, you are going to move out of Dist 8, that sucks, gonna miss the side by side vegas racing we had. what are you going to do in Mississippi? hope we can get some racing in before you leave. Rick

Keith: what the heeeeey, you are going to move out of Dist 8, that sucks, gonna miss the side by side vegas racing we had. what are you going to do in Mississippi? hope we can get some racing in before you leave. Rick
My last race will be in twin lakes Rick. I fly out on the 4th of Oct. I got me a good job down there and i'm already in contact with people to race down there. I will be back next july for the Namba Nats. in Marysville. Come out to the last district points race later this month.

Back