mounting servos

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello,

I am working on my Eagle SGX and wanted to ask how you mount your servos. I have seen many Eagles where the servos were mounted in special wood mounts without the rubbers.

My concern is that the servos will die much faster if I mount them without the rubbers because if the vibrations. Any experience and pictures?

Thanks,

Alex

we always use the rubbers. we also mount the servos with 1"x1" graphite or fiberglass angle. no wood needed

Hello,
I am working on my Eagle SGX and wanted to ask how you mount your servos. I have seen many Eagles where the servos were mounted in special wood mounts without the rubbers.

My concern is that the servos will die much faster if I mount them without the rubbers because if the vibrations. Any experience and pictures?

Thanks,

Alex
Alex,

We always use the stock servo rubbers to mount the throttle and mixture servos in the Eagle SGX and we also use them on the rudder servo along with extra foam rubber around the complete servo case.

I will post some photos later.

Good boating,

Andy

Back