• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Motors & pipes 4 sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Glambin

.18 super tiger NIB SOLD

.18 super tiger used.runs great SOLD SOLD

.32 dynamite good compression thats all I know about the motor SOLD

pipes that come with the miss vegas 3 very good condition no dents SOLD

1 pipe NIB SOLD

All prices are shipped in the lower 48 and no pp fees

my pp is [email protected]P1000639.JPG

EVERYTHING SOLD

Last edited by a moderator:
John I did hear from you about the motor.I didn't think you wanted it.I sold it to another person.Send me your pp and I will send you your money back.

Sorry Joe

That's crap at least give the guy a day to finish responding. Joe you should honor to who spoke for it on this forum. Play by the rules

Joe. As soon as I got home from work I checked your post and say you accepted my offer. I then sent payment right away with no delay. You then tell me you sold it to someone else That person didn't even post interest on this thread.

We have all seen people get a better price and screw over the person that the original deal was made with

We all expect to be trustworthy when buying and selling on this thread but it is deals like this that make people not want to use this forum which is to bad. It normally works great

To make it right you should have told your 2nd buyer you made a mistake and held honest on the deal you made with me

Always a few bad apple in the barrel. To other buyers be careful when dealing with Joe, things might not be as they appear

Back