Motor Suggestion

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Muro

Supporting Member
Ok guys, been out of nitro for 5 years now since district went gas and Electric. Seems Sport 40 is being pumped up again and might be coming back great thing for nitro. With this being said which motor would be the best bang for the buck along with a pipe combo. Not looking to spend big money just in case it doesn't take off. Thanks in advance Jerry

AA45 w/header and pipe. Little over $500 new.
+1 for this,,, I like mine, straight in intake (not angled up) But I DON'T like the AA parabolic pipe. Mac's exhaust 7.5 marine for me.

I am in the process of trying to sell a Picco 45 blue head EXR at the moment. Eng, Header, Collet, Pipe $375.00 + shipping

I have two others ahead of you that are interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
New World Record Holder Novarossi 46 DD thanks to Porter/Liddycoat!!! $475....
default_smile.png

www.novarossi.us

As Robert Said, All the new motors are great and a lot of the older ones are good too.

I use a Purple head 45 cmv hr with a AB para pipe with a x452/2 and I think It runs well.

Just remember If your heat racing, driving and set up is 99% of it.

Tim

I'm running the aa motors. They come stock with good timing. Really no need to modify for normal racing. I second the macs pope / aa combo. Works really well for me.

Latest posts

Back