• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

more stuff for sale.. servos, plugs, pipes and parts !!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a card of mc59 left that is all...and yes if you want them and the pipe mount you can have them for 50.00 shipped in us..lmk and thanks

Terry,

I sent you a pm to answer your question about the servos and a nother question. Just PM me back. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
all servos sold!!!! one pipe , hardware, and cmb 67 header left...plus a couple radios , gas rigger kit and a kneeler semi - kit with turnfin and extention..new needs finished includes radio box 125.00 plus 20.00 shipping i will post pics asap of the kneeler

tk

got the pm but no paypal.. make sure to use small case and no periods or anything.. i have had no trouble with the 30 or so others that have paypaled me in the last week.. good luck!!

tk

i do not belive so.. i will look.. i got the check for the boat ..i assume about the shipping , what you want to do?

tk

Back