• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

More Stuff f/s

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PHM Racing

1 - CMB Fat belly pipe B/N SOLD PENDING FUNDS

1 - C/F 21 SG /SGX Rear exhaust cowl B/N 40.00

1 - CF 67/80 SG / SGX cowl B/N 55.00

1 - F/G STD. R.R. 45/67/80 Cowl B/N 25.00

1 - F/G Extreme R.R. 45/67/80 cowl SOLD

1 - X462 Prop not sure who did the work on it , SOLD

All prices are in US plus shipping

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Fred you either have a STD. tub or the ultalite tub , the std. cowl will fit both those tub's .

2 - CMB Fat belly pipe's B/N 60.00 ea. or 100.00 for both
1 - C/F 21 SG /SGX Rear exhaust cowl B/N 50.00

1 - CF 67/80 SG / SGX cowl B.N 65.00

1 - F/G STD. R.R. 45/67/80 Cowl B/N 25.00

1 - F/G Extreme R.R. 45/67/80 cowl 25.00

1 - X462 Prop not sure who did the work on it , 20.00

All prices are in US plus shipping

Thanks
:angry: :angry: I paid for ordered two SG cowls( 21 and 45) last April 17 so I still wait tooo long <_<

I feel your pain Allen, but believe me it's not Mike's fault it's the Canadian Post that is so slow. I have done alot of business with Mike, and everytime something goes post rather than UPS, it takes forever. I bought the other f/g cowl at the same time that you bought yours. I just received it this past Thursday, But Mike is a good guy and your stuff will show up eventually. Next time you bbuy anything that can't fit in an envelope, make sure you use UPS or just take your chances with the Canadian Post.

Cliff

I feel your pain Allen, but believe me it's not Mike's fault it's the Canadian Post that is so slow. I have done alot of business with Mike, and everytime something goes post rather than UPS, it takes forever. I bought the other f/g cowl at the same time that you bought yours. I just received it this past Thursday, But Mike is a good guy and your stuff will show up eventually. Next time you bbuy anything that can't fit in an envelope, make sure you use UPS or just take your chances with the Canadian Post.
Cliff
I did sent PM to him in four time so he didnt answer to my reply mail :angry: <_<

Allan i have replied to all your pm's i have been alittle slow on relying and i am sorry for that , the part's are still in the post somewhere give it one more week to see if it show's up , i am really sorry about the wait.

Kelly your's is in the mail could you let me no when you get it

Thanks Mike

Is the prop still for sale? If so what is the total w/ shipping to the U.S. 77511 do you paypal?

Latest posts

Back