more prop questions

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

dale

Next question when the prop is spun on my balancer and it stops with blades horizontal were do you remove matereial on the prop ??? 1455 prop. : :eek: As you can see i'm doing some props for summer and never had any expert advice till i found this great website ;D Were elce can you get this great info for freeeeeee. thanks all.

Ok Dale

I am just waiting for the three blade quesions. You must be bored. Is your water hard still. I hate doing props and put them off untill a few pile up. You should also check out the listbot at http://rcboat.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl There is a lot of good info here too.

Mike

Mike deffinetly board,Ihave boats with new goodies to try,you no how that is im sure.pond is stiil frozen and it seams to allways be the last one to thaw out.NO three blades for me,why is there any good ones for a htb360 with a 7.5 and pipe to try,then i might have questions for you.

Some people have a really hard time trying to get the three blade to balance. Like Mark said , you want to take off material below the shaft.

Sometimes it means you have to do it on two of the blades. When I am done with the three blades all of the blades have material removed. Definitly more difficult.

Mike

Back