• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

More New Items

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Al Hobbs

Legend of the NW
Vendor
Here are some other new items for sale. All Items are brand new, never used. Everything but the starter handle are in the original package.

1 each starter handle. This is aluminum, not colored. You need to install your switch and wiring. It is made to clamp on to the starter just like other starter handles. It just has no electronics. It is $25.00.

1 each Hanger 9 Sure-Glow, glow plug driver. It has a stainless steel locking shaft, ni-cad battery included, AC wall charger and it has a meter to tell you if the glow plug works. It is $25.00

1 each double glow plug head for an OPS 67. It comes with a head button made for two glow plugs, a water jacket, head bolts and o-rings. it is $10.00

1 each B. H. Hansen trumpet intake to fit a Zenoah carburetor. It is $10.00

6 each OPS #5270 tuned pipes. These are 90 size nitro pipes, not muffled. They are $30.00 each.

Buyer will pay an additional $5.00 per shipment for postge and handling.

I told you that I would keep finding more new stuff.

Al Hobbs

Hi Chris,

Email me your mailing address and I'll get it coming to you on Monday.

Just send $30.00 to:

Al Hobbs

2402 Old US Highway 91

Cascade, Montana 59421

I normally take credit cards, but I am changing banks and it will be a week or two before I can take credit cards again.

Thanks,

Al Hobbs

The starter handle is going into the mail to you tomorrow Chris. You should have it Thursday or Friday. Cascade, Montana is not the edge of the world, but you can see the edge from here.

Al Hobbs

Back