• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

More Misc stuff for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

1) OPS .21 pipe #4280 brand new in box $15 SOLD

2) 1 small OPS nitro pipes maybe a cut down .21 pipes w/.90 fitting $10

3) Billet Lower end for K&B 7.5 O/B $45 SOLD

4) HPI 1/8 scale pipe, I used it on my 3.5 O/B, like new $25 SOLD

5) OS crankshaft for the .21 EX-R or EX-B new in bag $20

6) Small Sport .21 or A-hydro metal fuel cell used $25

7) Small hydro/mono turn fin and bracket used $10

8) OS remote needle $10 SOLD

9) 2 bottles new 2oz CA Zap-A-Gap green label $6 each SOLD

10) New in bag Prather Fuel cell foam $5

11) OPS .21 pipe new but looks like it maybe have mounted $15 SOLD

12) Mac .21 looks new not Andy Brown $20 SOLD

All items will require a shipping fee. But all items are light and shouldn't cost much

Last edited by a moderator:
Martin,

Here are pix of the pipes. The middle pipe is the one you asked about, #11. I don't know the pipe number so here's a picture.

Top to bottom are #2,11 and 12

Hey Rodney, I'm interested in #2....maybe more.

I should just drive to your house to pickup the boat and check out your other stuff.

Glenn

Bob,

I'd prefer US Postal money order. The difference is with Paypal the wife gets the whole thing....LOL...with a money order I get to keep the cash in pocket. That's the disadvantage with her having the Paypal debit card....I don't care what judges say...in California the wife's are entitled to ALL OF IT...LOL

If Paypal is easier send it to: [email protected]

If you can do a money order... ;) .... ;) :

Rodney Guerrero

1102 Grand Teton Dr

Pacifica, CA 94044

Consider the lower unit sold! Let me know what shipping will run.

Bob Kensill

3734 S. Hsrrison St.

Ft. Wayne IN 46807

Martin Lovsund said:
Can someone help with a pipe identification. I have never owned a OPS 3280 pipe and was wondering if item #11 was indeed one. Thanks
Martin
Get him to post a pix of the new 4280 with the three shown. The 3280 is just a little smaller ;)

Bob,

US Priority is $3.85 for the Billet.

Jerry,

I have one more OS needle, looks like Martin asked first but I'll go ahead and sell you my spare. I can probably send it in a padded envelope First class for about $1.00. If you want Priority it's $3.85. Please send a US Postal money order to:

Rodney Guerrero

1102 Grand Teton Dr

Pacifica, CA 94044

Terry,

The 4280 was thinner and longer than these shown in the previous post. Maybe if Glenn has a digital camera he'll post a picture of the pipe.

I'll take a pic when I get back from Kingsburg. I'm guessing the numbers refer to the diameter of the cone. If so Terry is probably correct. I measured the cone in my boat and it came out to 1.328 and the 4280 was approx. 1.428 and a little longer in length.

Back