• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

More Cheap Stuff for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Speed Jr.

1. Well first is my Speed Jr Special 67. Its really a better 45 rigger. Dont really know what to sell it as but Ill try anyways. It started out as a Roadrunner Phase II. I modified the front sponsons narrower with the 1/8 step that you find on other new outriggers, this helped the boat ride much looser. All I did was put a larger turn fin on it and larger rudder, and an 11.5 oz tank that fits perfectly and is plenty of fuel for 10 laps with 45 CMB. I Raced the boat with a CMB 45 engine in it for 2 years. The sturdy roadrunner handled very well. I then stuck a 67 engine in it as you can see in the pics. I never got the chance to run it. Oh well. I havent touched the boat in 2 years. Im selling just the hull that will make a good 45 Hull or a very sturdy 21 hull which it was originally designed for. With a good 40 motor it will run up over 70 no problem. Hull is in fair condition(a meticulus person would want to paint it, comes with all hardware, metal tank, 67 motormount, throttle servo and high torque metal gear steering servo. Im pretty sure I have an extra set of brand new RR front sponsons laying around, they will be included also. So everything except engine and pipe. Fun boat to play with if you got a motor sitting around for cheap $$$$$$ Everything less Motor/Pipe/Reciever $210 Shipped Cont. US

2. Unfinished Hawk 45 outrigger. The hull has been lightened a little from kit, no hardware included. The sponsons are cleared and ran on another hull, the right sponson is perfect, the left sponson's balsa top split and was repaired. I would put a sheet of 1/64th over it if I decided to run. Cant seem to find the rear sponsons. Would be a great project for cheap $$$$$$. $80 shipped to Cont. US.

Multiple pictures of both hulls are in my PROFILE gallery. First to REPLY gets it, PM me with questions.

I LOVE paypal but will also take M/O.

Larry Gempp Jr.

Back