Mono MANIA

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charles, I believe I have all of these somewhere in the shop. These are the ones that were printed in the IMPBA Roostertail, right? I'll check on this today and get back to you. I was kinda glad not many people read these back then when I was running monos!

Dick Tyndall

[email protected]

As the top say looking for the mono mania archive articles.
Sorry this took so long. Can't seem to find these in the shop..............I guess they'll pop up one day! John may have originals he could copy, I don't know. I'm sure if he did he would have chimed in on this.

Dick

same here guys .. i had a copy but i lost it .. is there a way to get it again .. ? any help would be fine ..

to John Finch , John, your work is still unknown arround here ( the netherlands ) but Marc and i learned a lot from your work , thank you , now i want to show some serious guys the how and why's , just to get them a level higher ....

thanx

Jeroen

If those needing a copy send me an email to the address on my homepage I can send it to them if thats OK with John Finch.

Dave

The Mono Mania article was written for the IMPBA roostertail to share with everyone. Just trying to spread the love. This year should be an exciting one we may be able to share somewhere down the road. Steve Speas, Steve Sutton, and myself are working on new designs for gas powered mono hulls. Two wood versions are already finished and so far the results are really promising. Good luck and happy boating!

Back