• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

modified tt o/b for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camaroboy383

i have a spare thunder tiger outboard id like to get rid of...engine is complete minus prop and pipe... lower is cut for a header and pipe... reduced skeg...has a jerry wyss p/l in it...(the piston has a small scratch on one of the skirts)..modified head button and crank timing... comes with the header... comes with the factory carb,,(the 20J by o.s is a choice carb for this engine,, not included) beleive there is a lawless flex in it if memory serves me correct...

the engine has plenty of compression and was never abused...has new crank bearings and pto bearings... engine runs strong...the scratch on the piston does not effect the way the engine runs... engine has seen near a gallon of fuel on the p/l and rod but still very tight... i just added another mod engine to my fleet so this one must go... figure i try here before ebay...

$135.00 shipped

pics if you need...

thanks, alden

Last edited by a moderator:
Back