Mod Vp @ Brandon

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The guy in the red STV needs to be careful of that "up" button.

I will be there. If I make both races then that will be two wins. :ph34r: Going to be a busy race season.

I will be there. If I make both races then that will be two wins. :ph34r: Going to be a busy race season.
I like that.... confidence is a good thing... but sure be to to bring H.P. .... I Hear Mr. Greens boat is hummin..

I like that.... confidence is a good thing... but sure be to to bring H.P. .... I Hear Mr. Greens boat is hummin..
And there is still more left , "why show em a dollar when a dime will do" Marty always says......

Poole's gonna hate getting spanked by his old version hull
laugh.gif

Okay thats 7 so far and we have yet to hear from Mic and the boys........

SWEET.

Last edited by a moderator:
when is the first Storm race this year?

March 5-6th or April 2-3rd are being kicked around from what I hear, Im sure Mic will chime in.

I personally would love to see it before the Brandon Twin Shootout race-

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:

And there is still more left , "why show em a dollar when a dime will do" Marty always says......

Poole's gonna hate getting spanked by his old version hull
laugh.gif

Okay thats 7 so far and we have yet to hear from Mic and the boys........

SWEET.
Best bring a roll of those dimes ;)

I will have something ready for Brandon. Tested in the wind yesterday with an old hull with a pad.

As for the STORM race right now its looking like April 2-3 as WCRA has the March 6 date confirmed and we do not want to get any closer to the Charleston race. Waiting on word from Hearl that this date is a go. This year Distric 3 seems to have all the early races in the Tampa area so it's hard to not have conflicts.

Mic

I will have something ready for Brandon. Tested in the wind yesterday with an old hull with a pad.

As for the STORM race right now its looking like April 2-3 as WCRA has the March 6 date confirmed and we do not want to get any closer to the Charleston race. Waiting on word from Hearl that this date is a go. This year Distric 3 seems to have all the early races in the Tampa area so it's hard to not have conflicts.

Mic
care to share a pic? i just happen to know where an old htv hull is :rolleyes: . [email protected] :ph34r:

Hey Andy, how are those engine cowlings coming along?. These boats would look cool if we all ran them. You omc lovers could just get a square white box and it would work fine for you :lol:
Shawn I have a Merc cowling that well fit 20 or 40 if you could do something with it . <_< Mitch

Back