• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ML Boatworks Sport 40

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt Schofield

I bought this Sport 40 from a fellow member. Boat will come RTR with a MAC 45 and a Andy Brown pipe not pictured. Steering servo is a savox with a hitec throttle servo. Has dual 8 oz. tanks. One tank does need to be replaced I found a small leak at the pick up. Good boat and is fun to run just nobody to race in the class in the area, and I need to fund another project. $450 shipped in the Continental US.
055112b723713363607d1cde104ca657.jpg
f49f749c20a2d8aed83fdcea02bd8182.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

If that boat was originally purchased from Rob and Model-Tech, it is one I built for him. It is an SX400. Mike

Good deal, It was built on my Granite flat boards, so it should be nice and straight! Good luck with the sale, Mike

Boat is sold. I had it on Facebook as well in the nitro boating anything goes section. Thanks for all the inquiries.

Latest posts

Back