ML Boatworks PS295 Tunnel makes appearance at WW VII

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I did Mike,

This is going to be one nice WOF Kit man. Thank you Mike! Say what does the S in NS stand for?

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, Making some of these a kit will help take the heat off of me some cause I can barely breath right now!

Here is a list of all the current tunnels available, and their names! Mike

NS295- Nitro Series 29.5"

PS295- P Series (4 cell lipo) 29.5"

QS370- Q Series (5-6 cell lipo) 37"

GS480- Gas Series 48"

I will also have an NS370 which will be the 7.5cc 37" Tunnel. I want to get testing done on the 37" FE version first. Kind of like I did with the PS295.

Mike

Just sent PM's to all the guys in this thread that showed interested in a Nitro NS295 kit. Thanks, Mike

Shane, unfortunately no. I have a list about 20 long over on Offshore electrics that has to be filled before I ever have any prebuilds! Sorry, Mike

Here is the QS370 37" FE tunnel. Worked on it some tonight. Mike

DSCF6026.jpg

DSCF6027.jpg

DSCF6028.jpg

DSCF6029.jpg

DSCF6030.jpg

DSCF6031.jpg

Here are some more pics of the QS370 center section, and AWESOME cowling from Leyderacing. We hope to get this cowl in a vacuum ABS and offer it with the 295 series of hulls. Enjoy, Mike

DSCF6032Large.jpg

DSCF6033Large.jpg

DSCF6034Large.jpg

DSCF6035Large.jpg

DSCF6036Large.jpg

Here are some more pics of the QS370 center section, and AWESOME cowling from Leyderacing. We hope to get this cowl in a vacuum ABS and offer it with the 295 series of hulls. Enjoy, Mike

We are going to the Termoforming shop today to see what we can do to have the ABS 295 cowls made ASAP.

Mark

Excellent news! As soon as you get one made, get me pics. I need to share them with the FE buyers on OSE! Thanks, Mike

Sounds good Tim.

Here are some more pics of the QS370. Just gotta finish up the ride pads, glue the sponsons to the center, and add the air brakes. Its looking good now! Mike

DSCF6038Large.jpg

DSCF6037Large.jpg

DSCF6039Large.jpg

DSCF6040Large.jpg

Mike,

Finding the lowest price vacuum form plastic manufacturer with the best product. Give me a little time it will happen!

Tim

The epoxy just arrived and the kits soon to be here .

Now now the clock has to stop and I have to keep working..... You never know what may show up at a pond near you.

Tim

Team Loeb/ Luszcz regains the P- O/B Tunnel SAW record this weekend with an average 64.8mph, and fast pass of 65.52mph. Dick Loeb had his PS295 dialed in, and with the help of great people like Aaron Alberico and Doug Smock things really came together. Thanks guys for the help!

The Q-O/B Tunnel record was also regained with a 68.8mph average and one way pass at 72.47mph. I had trouble with transitioning from stop to full speed all 3 days, but when it would finally settle, it locked in and went. Some more test time is definitely in the works.

The S-O/B and T-O/B Tunnel records were also set with the 40" Woodstuff at 58.Xmph and 68.8mph consecutively. Dick was the driver on S, and I drove it on T. It went threw 3 motors, and 2 controllers (one which caused a dead short arc weld in my hands, leaving my finger a little fried- I will discuss that situation in another thread). None the less, this was a year long project with the hull donated my Mike Crawford at Woodstuff, and John Snider at Tork-it and Doug Smock getting a Hydra 180HV in the boat over the weekend to get it done. Special thanks to those guys.

I know the florida crew is already making more test runs as I type. I think its going to be a very cool time for the O/B tunnel records as the interest in FE tunnels is growing!

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Back